Friday, 12 July 2013

042

Oh gee, oh golly long time no post!! Life's been rather hectic...I've graduated (wahoo!), moved flat, and cried about not having a job (oh good god!), also the joys of money woes am I right?! Not sure I like being a regular ol' person, being a student with a student loan was much nicer..

Anyway! Yes hello, here's a wee backlog of some art I've done since my last post here.

Fanart! Scanty & Kneesocks (above) were a commission from a lovely friend of mine, and then Helga from Hey Arnold! who I just really like to draw.
 
 
 Comic dudes and dudettes!

Being internetless for 2 weeks (I know, woe is me right?) gave me a really good opportunity to work on my comic, and oh boy did I get a lot done! I think this is gonna be the year I finally launch it, the story is fleshed out, the characters have been worked on a huge amount and it just feels much less kinda floaty and just...characters that exist with no real purpose.

Hopefully next update won't be too far away, until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment