Wednesday, 7 September 2011

012

Oh dear god, I haven't updated since april, sorry about that! :(

My summer consisted of World of Warcraft, moving into a new flat with my boyfriend (which i love!!), failing to get hired, working on commissions (!!!), and dorking around playing games and doodling. Next week is the beginning of 3rd year, I am looking forward to it, but I am also kind of crying inside because I haven't done...enough for this summer brief, eek..think I will have to blitz work when this cold dies down a bit!

Anyway, here's a backload of art from summer that's been posted everywhere else.








Aaaand here's some sketchy doodles. Maybe I will get around to colouring or doing something with them.





I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM DOING WITH THE FORMAT. So, sorry :D

No comments:

Post a Comment